For the third consecutive year, Devon FA will be running their DIY Programme to help clubs improve their facilities
Devon County Football Association is pleased to announce we’ll again be delivering the Devon DIY Programme for 2019!
Devon FA are inviting clubs from all around the County to submit an application form which could give them the opportunity to apply for materials or equipment which could help improve their facilities.
Over the past two years the Devon FA DIY Programme have funded in £80,000 to 53 clubs across Devon. From funding line markers, decorating materials, dug outs and maintenance equipment the DIY Programme has supported clubs with a wide range of projects.
This season we want to continue to support our membered clubs in providing you the funds to improve your club's facilities.
Here are a few examples of what we funded last year:
Brixham AFC converted their old female toilets to a new referee changing room to support the club with their promotion to Step 6. The funding of £2,000 provided the club the materials while a club committee carried out the work.
Alphington FC used their DIY funding to go towards new dugouts at their ground with the club supplying the funds to deliver this £5,200 project at The Chronicles Ground.
Putford FC replaced the exterior boundary fence at their ground in Bideford with tehi r £1,986 grant from the programme.
Torridgeside AFC used the £2,000 they were awarded through the programme to act as partnership funding in their application to the Football Stadia Improvement Fund for grass pitch maintenance equipment for their 3 pitches.
From Axminster to Elburton Villa, Honiton Town to Witheridge, we’ve been able to supply equipment to clubs from every corner of the County.
Whether you’re applying for a pitch-liner, goal nets or paint to revamp your clubhouse, please apply on our D.I.Y Programme, this is your opportunity to give your club some much needed care and attention.
• All applications must be submitted by the club secretary
• The programme is only open to clubs that are part of the Devon FA Player Registration Scheme
• The club must be Charter Standard or obtain the Charter Standard Award before claiming any funding
• Priority will be provided to clubs who have not previously received funding through the Devon FA DIY Programme
• The club applying must have security of tenure on the ground or facilities
• All work must be completed by end of July 2020
• Labour costs cannot be covered by the funding
• A club may apply for up to £2,000
• The club must ensure there are no outstanding debts to DCFA
• The ground or facilities must not have received funding previously from the Devon FA DIY Programme
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your application in the scheme please here:
Should you have any queries about the scheme then please feel free to contact Chris French on 07816787194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org